10 Things That You Might Not Know About Me:
- I’ve always hated English class, something that is extremely puzzling considering that I love to read and write…
- I think that trashy romances are a great way to spend vacation.
- I love to sing
- I want to be a doctor, not a writer. Well, that’s not completely accurate. I want to be a doctor who writes on the side, think Temperance Brennan.
- Bones is one of my favorite TV shows.
- I was named, in part, for Longfellow’s poem, Evangeline.
- I love learning new languages. Currently, I speak English, French, some Spanish and two years of Latin. Hopefully, I’ll be learning Arabic and Chinese in the near future.
- This is not my first attempt at a blog. I won’t tell you what my other one was, but expect to see some recycled posts… Then again, perhaps not, as my other blog had nothing to do with writing…
- Every time that I get a new subscriber, comment or follower on Twitter (@Alinzar), I literally do a happy dance.
- My birthday is April 10th, and every year I get ridiculously excited.
I’m a student, avid reader and WriMo. I’m in the process of finishing my first novel, The Rise of the Phoenix, and will hopefully be working towards publication in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!