Look, look, look! I have some new swag for my blog thanks to the ever lovely AD Duling. (Hey, guess what… She’s an actual author! Not only can you read her blog, you can read her books! Amazon Link) Yes all of you wonderful, lovely people, I have been given the Liebster award. (If you don’t know what it is, it’s essentially a way of recognizing new blogs, with less than 200 followers, for having great content).
Part of the rules include that I nominate 5 other blogs… Now this is going to be a bit difficult considering that I am actually rather bad about reading the vast amount of awesome that is out there, but I’ll do my best.
- bornincrazy.wordpress.com Although the owner of the blog hasn’t blogged in a couple of weeks (I have it on good authority that she is extremely busy and hasn’t gotten around to it yet) her posts always bring a smile to my face. If you are ever in need of cheering up, stop by her blog!
- 30minfiction.wordpress.com Now, I’m hoping that Nick has fewer than 200 followers, but I can’t find the info on this fantastic site. Nick is super talented and the poems and stories found here are amazing.
- hstewpify.wordpress.com Again, I’m not really sure if this wonderful blog has fewer than 200 followers, but given its relative newness (Happy 4 Month Anniversary!) I’m hoping that I might be in the clear. Now, as I hope you all know, I’m a writer. I’m also a reader (hmmm… I wonder where it all says that?). I value good writing and the short stories found here, all focused around a different word, are spectacular!
- tiaden.wordpress.com Yet again, not really sure about the 200 thing (y’all need to post this somewhere on your blog!) but regardless, Shen Hart most certainly deserves this. A Friday Flash participant who makes me look forward to Fridays even more!
- Erm… I don’t think I have anyone for this one… I feel really guilty now… Perhaps I’ll get back to this later?
Thanks to AD for the nomination! Now, for those nominated, you have a couple of things you need to do…
- Thank your presenter on your blog.
- Link to the blogger in your thank you message (see above for a possible method of doing so… Props for being original, if you feel so inclined)
- Copy and past the award (see below).
- Present the award to 5 other blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) if you think that they deserve it.
- Let your nominees know through some means of social media.
Here’s your button, just copy and paste!