10 Things That You Might Not Know About Me:
- I’ve always hated English class, something that is extremely puzzling considering that I love to read and write…
- I think that trashy romances are a great way to spend vacation.
- I love to sing
- I want to be a doctor, not a writer. Well, that’s not completely accurate. I want to be a doctor who writes on the side, think Temperance Brennan.
- Bones is one of my favorite TV shows.
- I was named, in part, for Longfellow’s poem, Evangeline.
- I love learning new languages. Currently, I speak English, French, some Spanish and two years of Latin. Hopefully, I’ll be learning Arabic and Chinese in the near future.
- This is not my first attempt at a blog. I won’t tell you what my other one was, but expect to see some recycled posts… Then again, perhaps not as my other blog had nothing to do with writing…
- Every time that I get a new subscriber, comment or follower on Twitter (@Alinzar), I literally do a happy dance.
- My birthday is coming up, and I am ridiculously excited 🙂
And yes, I am going to get caught up!